Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What now?!

Just received a letter from USCIS requesting an addendum to our home study. Apparently it recommends us for approval, but should state we are approved by our home study preparer. I have contacted our SW and am waiting a return call from her. I was SOooooo excited when I seen the letter, thinking it was our 171 form, but it's not. Hopefully all will happen soon. It's getting more and more frustrating, but I need to keep it in proper perspection, it has only been 4 months. It seems longer to us because we first seen Zech in April. Nothing more from HK yet, so still waiting there too. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

amyl4 said...

He is so adorable! I am so happy for your family, Zech is going to be a lot of fun! I have two sons with DS, Jimmy 21 and Caleb 5-adopted from Russia in 2005.:)
Amy
RR