Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Exciting, isn't it? Okay, seriously, I've never been big on this type of holiday. I am not a romantic, just a sentimentalist. I believe EVERY day you should let people know how much you love them! With Christmas, birthdays, Easter, etc.... things are too commercial. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving....Family getting together, blessing the food, and eating!! Food is blessed more on that day, by more people, than any other day of the year. Do you know why food is blessed? Microwaved, BLESSED food is better for you than organic, raw UN-Blessed food. Okay, anyways, if Valentine's is important to you, then I truly hope you have a wonderful, romantic, heart filled day!!!(We are actually going to a valentine's dinner benefit tonight...I am excited!)
God Bless!!!

No comments: