Friday, July 25, 2008

Have I been slacking??

I know it's been a few days, sorry. We've just been busy, I can't believe how quick time is flying by!! I took Zech to the doctor yesterday, he dropped a toy train on his toe Saturday and a little piece of skin was scraped off. It ended up getting infected. I have no idea why, I cleaned it well with hydrogen peroxide and put antibiotic cream on it, and it wasn't even a big scrape or anything. Oh well, they gave me antibiotics, and it's better this morning! Grandma will be staying this week with us. I wish she would move down here or a least stay 6 months here and 6 months in Michigan. I also had Cranial Sacrial done on Zech yesterday, he seems to be hearing a lot better this morning...I'm really amazed! Tonight we have the "Movie on the Square" we will be playing Swiss Family Robinson. It might get rained out, I hope not. Tomorrow I have a training class in Nashville, so Tom is going to be hanging out with Zech. I like my kids, we get so home sick for him if we're gone away from him just a few hours. Well, until next time......

No comments: