Friday, October 17, 2008

The past week

Well, Zech has had the stomach flu. He's doing great today, but was throwing up a couple days ago, and very tired and grouchy. He's back to his sweet little self now! Macey started her job at Maurice's this week. She didn't like her first day, but yesterday was better. She has really been busy with school and work, but doing great. Last Saturday we had the wedding reception at the coffee shop. It went so good!! The bride's mom said "it was perfect. Couldn't have dreamed of it going any better". Megan did such a good job, I was really impressed!! Zech stayed with a friend of ours while the reception was going on. Her little boy is in Zech's class, he had a ball. She took him to a pumpkin patch and he got to pick a pumpkin. She is suppose to send me pics, I'll post them as soon as she does. This weekend is our soup and chili cookoff on the square, after that, we don't have much planned. I'm wanting to go to Michigan in November to take Zech and meet the rest of our family. I think he will have a ball! My grandma is really missing him. She talks about him all the time. Some people came to the Coffee shop yesterday that was interested in adopting from Hong Kong. I told them about Sunny. I so pray he finds a family soon. I wish I could post his picture, he is so adorable!!

No comments: