Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Today's a Good Day!

Zech is doing great today! Yesterday was another story...horrible day! But, as they say, don't live in the past! Today is awesome!! I went to the RMH and ate and got a nice hot shower, Zech went to the playroom at the hospital, now we are both just sitting and relaxing (like we could do much more.lol.) I'm thankful the nurses actually got to see him smile! I was worried he wouldn't get happy at all here. Macey had got him a "doctors" kit before we came here. Last night Zech starting checking all the nurses hearts when they would check his....way too sweet!! This is day 5 of 7 (with no food or water). He actually might get to eat or drink on Thursday (lightly anyways) it will just depend on how well he's healed. I think he will at least get clear liquids. Praying.
My dad and Aunt continue to do well. Tom left Sunday night, don't know if he'll get a chance to come back while we are here. He's had so many breakdowns with his truck, he needs to keep working while he can. He was here for the surgery, that's what matters most!
Oh, I don't know how many of you have Skype, but its the greatest thing to stay in touch with people. Up live and personal!
Well, think I'll go for a little walk while Zech is happy.
Until next time..........

No comments: