Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Life is too fast!!

I'm two days late on this post. My oldest just turned 22 Monday. I can't believe I have a daughter that old! I don't feel much older than that! She is actually on her way to LA right now. She's flying in to see a friend and then they are driving back on Route 66. This is the first time I can think of that she has ventured out without one of us. I usually get to go on her adventures with her. I already miss her! Zech is not feeling well. He has been throwing up all day. He just got through eating some soup. Hopefully he'll be able to keep it down. I probably won't be sending him to school tomorrow. It would have been his first Easter Egg hunt. Oh well, we'll have to practice. I added some pics of Zech's birthday with this post...I'm so late on everything...oh well, I'm getting better!

No comments: