Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, what can I say. Our first Christmas with Zech, what a great day!! Zech loved all his presents. I believe he might have gotten a little overwhelmed. I will have to say, Zech does a lot better at home, than anywhere else. We went to my mom and dad's and spent the day. Zech was a little fussy, and not his usual happy self. He would get upset very easily today. As soon as we got home, he was great! I've noticed this on several occassions. He is very social, but happiest at home. He plays really good with my nephew, who will turn 3 next week. Zech's birthday is just around the corner, so I need to figure out what kind of party to have. I will probably just have one at home this year since he is more secure here.

I got a camera today, so that means I will get to post a lot more pictures!! I can hardly wait!! I will download the software tomorrow, and then start uploading my pictures. I hope I can figure out how to post better pictures, like an album or something.

I hope eveyone had a very blessed day!

No comments: