Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What's been going on?

Well, since my last post, we've just been doing day-to-day things. The store/coffee shop has been extremely busy with different events, which is a blessing, just not a lot of extra time. I am so behind in reading other blogs, I really miss it. Zechariah is loving school and going with Rachel(Karate). He is getting a little more vocal and has started jumping. It is so cute!!!! He barely gets off the ground, but is getting better at it every day! Macey applied for 2 jobs in Cookeville, and got both. She is working hard to be able to move and be closer to school. She is going to be missed! Megan has been fervently working! She has a big wedding at the coffee shop Saturday. They start setting up Friday. Tom's band will be playing at it, so he's been busy doing with that. Zech has a four day weekend from school, I'm looking forward to that. I love it when we get to spend so much time together. Hoping I get my own camera for Christmas so I can take a lot more pictures. Oh, Monday night Macey, Zech, and I went to an International Adoption meeting. I was the guest speaker. It went really well. There is a family there adopting from HK, so they had questions, that always helps. Zech was great! He was dressed up with a little tie on, too cute! When we were in Hong Kong, we were able to stay a few hours at the orphanage and play with the kids. There is one little boy that we all keep thinking about. Macey actually wakes up crying about him, she's so worried. His name is Sunny and is 2 months younger than Zech. Please keep him in your prayers that he will find his forever family. We got pictures of him Monday, he is so adorable. Well, until next time.................

No comments: