Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Had a visit with a chiropractor




As some of you know, I do health and body scans(quantum biofeedback practitioner). I was working with a Chiropractor today that has a son that had pretty much the same intestinal issues that Zechariah has. Very encouraging! Seems I am on the right track. Zech has used the potty chair (Number one) several times and once for number 2. (Okay, I guess that might not be a subject everyone is interested in, but it's exciting to me!) He went to the store(and coffee shop) with me today. Megan took him to various places (bank, salon, etc...) they all loved him! Last night we bought him a riding toy (posted pic) and a cup with a straw ( he does pretty well, but I still "feed" him water) and some Elmo books. Yes, don't be in too much shock, but I broke down and went to Wal-Mart...Tom has it documented on his cell phone pics.

1 comment:

liesel said...

Ah, he got his bike! Yay! And I'm excited about the potty, you must be thrilled! Life keeps getting better and better. :)