Friday, June 20, 2008

Social Worker coming today.

Well, life is exciting! Zech is down for a nap, I'm trying to clean for the social worker (and just because I need to). It has been so busy! I'm about caught up on my sleep...finally! Lab work came back great on Zech. He is doing really well. He has a few bumps and bruises from mishaps here. He fell off the chair and his glasses hit the corner of his eye leaving a bruise, he fell off the deck(the deck is just about 6-8 inches off the ground), and burned himself on the grill. Boy have I forgotten how easy kids get hurt! It only takes a second! He is such a blessing! He is hilarious! He still has his moments when he is sad, but overall he is doing great! He is hearing better, they couldn't see his eardrums because of the wax, so we are trying to dissolve it. He absolutely loves the pool!!! He makes the sign for fish when he wants to swim, we told him he swims like a fish. Zech is the hit of the town. Everyone is stopping by to see him, there is an article in Sparta's paper yesterday on the adoption(I haven't got to read it yet). Okay, just thought I would post an update. Should have pics on soon.
Bye!

3 comments:

amyl4 said...

I'm so happy that Zech is doing so great! Can't wait to see some pictures of your sweet little boy!
Amy
RR

Dolores said...

I'm so completely happy for you! I knew he'd be a winner and you'd love him like crazy! So happy.
Dolores

wynrok said...

Hi Rhonda,

John sent me the address for your
blog so I can catch up. What a wonderful little guy, It was definately a 'meant to be' situation .......