Monday, August 25, 2008

Zech's first day

Well, today was Zech's first day of school. He loved it!! He only goes 2 1/2 hours. I don't know if that's the norm or not, but that's what they offer here. In HK he went 8 hours so I hope he doesn't fall behind. We are working with him at home of course, so hopefully we're doing everything right. Last week was super busy! I had classes so Tom kept Zech. I really think that was a good bonding time for them. Zech had fun with his daddy! They hung out, went golfing, went to Nashville. I have pictures, but we're on our way to a birthday party, so I'll have to post them later. Zech will be going to Vanderbilt again on Sept. 4th. They will be checking his intestines (looking for Hershburg disease.. not sure if I spelled that right) and he will be having a swallow study done. He had one in Hong Kong in February, but for whatever reason they want another one. On Sept. 7th we will be officially dedicating Zech at church. We already did that personally, we know God is in control of his life, but we would like to make it public. Megan bought Zech a picinic basket, that he absolutely loves. So, we've been having picinics in the house the last couple days. Well, just wanted to put in a quick update. God bless!!

1 comment:

junglemama said...

Yeah Zech! Learn lots!