Saturday, January 24, 2009

ABR Results

Well, when I first got the results to the ABR test, I was needless to say, disappointed. But after thinking about it, it really wasn't anything I didn't already know...I guess I was just hoping for better. Zech has no hearing in his right ear, but hears in the normal range in his left ear (which is better since the tubes have been put in). He does have an issue with low tones, but nothing that hinder his speech and learning. He has actually been talking quite a bit lately. He isn't speaking very clear, but we are starting to understand quite a bit. He knows his colors now, and has been calling everyone by their name. It's really quite adorable! It's good to be back home. I have been trying to clean the house (nothing unusual), but adding a little feng shui as I go. If nothing else, it's practical. I was definitely not gifted with organization skills. Don't get me wrong, I totally know how, it just doesn't pan out well. I make great progress, but somehow it just doesn't last. Oh well, it everything was perfect, what would we do?! Until next time.....

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi Rhonda!

I've been following your blog for a long time and really admire your heart for special needs children. Just wanted to introduce myself and invite you to come explore my blog! I promise you'll be seeing more updates from me in a few hours! :)