Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update on Blood


Blood work came back good!!! Zech was looking better, but now he has started turning real red again. He's on antibiotic, so hopefully by morning he'll be good. I almost forgot to tell every that Saturday night we went to some new friends house. The wife is from China and made homemade Sushi and fried rice. OMG, it was so good! Zech really bonded to her, it was neat to see he still recognizes his language. I learned a couple sayings. Jenny (the wife) is suppose to help me to learn to cook some chinese and speak a little. I actually believe it was Cantonese that I learned, I'll have to ask, but anyways it was really nice. The first thing she said to Zech, he leaned up and kissed her cheek. It was so sweet!!!I also found a picture of all of us in Hong Kong in front of Zech's school (posted above). Mrs. Lau, Zech's foster mother, is on the left. When he seen the picture, he got a big smile on his face and pointed at Mrs. Lau. I'm sure he still misses her greatly. I'm glad I have a picture of all of us with her in it. We are getting it printed and going to have it setting out so Zech can see it on a regular basis. Thanks again Mrs. Lau for all you've done!!!

No comments: