Friday, September 12, 2008

2nd Follow-Up visit

Well, our sw left about 1/2 hour ago. Things went really well. She is great!!Zech was his adorable self, except when he wasn't getting full attention and pushed my coffee cup off the table! It spilled and the cup broke. He has never done anything like this. All we could figure is there were 3 strangers in the house and he wasn't getting all the attention. I was kind of embarrassed, hoping she wasn't thinking he had attachment issues or wasn't happy, but she seemed to be fine with it. I am suppose to speak at an international adoption meeting in October. Zech will come with me. I'm a little nervous, but think I can do it! Tomorrow is my sister-in-law's baby shower (called a baby sprinkle). It's their 2nd child so that's why they are calling it a sprinkle instead of a shower.....I thought it was cute! They are having it at the coffee shop, so Megan and Macey are going to be quite busy tomorrow. Well, it's time for bed. Tom should be home in a couple hours, Zech will be happy to see him when he wakes up.
God Bless!

1 comment:

Rita Andrews said...

Glad to hear things are going so well. i think Zech is just too precious!!! Hey how far from Murfreesboro are you?