Thursday, September 11, 2008

Internet has been down a few days

Well, our internet has been down a few days. Just got it back up, still going through 300+ e-mails. Everything has been going well. Zech was suppose to go to Vanderbilt today, on our way, they called and cancelled. Talk about mental breakdown!! It was for his intestines and swallowing, I'm very anxious to get on a game plan for bowel control, but I guess it will have to wait. It's rescheduled for Sept. 26th. Zech was dedicated at church this pass Sunday. It was wonderful!! The whole congregation got a kick out of Zech. He was singing and dancing and raising his hands. It was awesome!!!! He's saying a few more words. Speech therapy started at school last week. We also had the fair in town. He absolutely loved it! He went down the BIG slide a few times with Tom and Macey, he was laughing so loud....and that smile.....OMG priceless!! Our SW is coming tomorrow for the 2nd follow up visit. It should be final by the end of this year...hopefully!! Macey has started school back. All is well so far. Megan is still working away at the store. I hired a woman that use to work for us a few years ago. I have been so busy lately, I can't seem to keep up with things at work (I think it's because I love staying at home with Zech and haven't been going in much). Well, Until next time...............

1 comment:

junglemama said...

I would have loved to have seen Zech at church!