Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What's been going on lately

Well, as always, we've been busy. Zech has been enjoying school. I think he has been showing a little more need for security, he doesn't like it when I leave him at school, but loves it after I leave. He hasn't been crying, he just looks sad. I don't know if I should have waited or not. I just really didn't want him to fall behind on his therapies. If it gets any worse(if he starts crying every day) we'll keep him home. Zech had an appointment at Vanderbilt tomorrow, but it got moved to next Thursday. Zech continues to be a blessing each and every day! He's still the hit of the town!! We actually got seated at a restaurant in front of like 6 families that were already waiting! It took over a half hour to place our order because people kept coming to the table to talk to us.....we felt famous!! He makes everyone that meets him smile and laugh!

1 comment:

junglemama said...

Sounds like he is adjusting to school pretty well.