Saturday, September 20, 2008

Strep Throat

Over the last few days(Since Wednesday), Zech has had strep throat. He's doing fine now, but he was running a fever and very inactive)which is unusual for Zech). He had me worried, he couldn't tell me why he didn't feel well, and that made me feel helpless. But, he doing great now. Macey has been keeping me busy with looking for an apartment. She's going to move to Cookeville(only 25 miles away), but she will be right by her school and that will save on gas. As much as she has been spending lately, she will actually be saving money by moving. She's looking for a two bedroom one to share with her friend, Christina. Both are good kids, so we don't mind helping her out. I had a little breakdown worrying about her (never watch a documentary on serial killers when your baby girl is wanting to move out!!) I went over the safety issues with her once again (they hear it all the time), she has common sense, I just have to put her in God's hands(as with all the kids)! Megan has been doing well, she's been a bit under the weather lately too, but feeling a lot better today. I can't believe its been a week since I posted, time just keeps speeding by!! I read an article about how one lady de-stressed by building fairy houses with her daughter. It sounded like so much fun! Getting back outside and doing things with your kids instead of in front of the tv. ....what a great idea! They would actually have to use their imagination!! There is a book on fairy houses by Tracey Kane, and a website http://www.fairyhouses.com/. It's sounds really fun!!

No comments: